T5 Fluorescent Light Bulbs for Aquariums - Marine Depot

Click here to see all of the T5 Lighting aquarium products available at Marine Depot:
Photo provided by Flickr
All the above listed T5 lights are described as either retrofits or fixtures. If your aquarium has a canopy (usually a wood box cover), you'll need to purchase a retrofit. The come complete with the bulbs mounted to a reflectoryou just need to screw the reflector to the canopy. The are a-la-carte retrofitsyou can purchase the ballasts, reflectors and lamps separately.
We also carry the  of the Coralife Aqualight T5 High Output Aquarium Lighting Fixtures
Photo provided by Flickr

Would I recommend this Nova Extreme T5 lighting setup to a friend? Absolutely I would. It puts a lot of light over the aquarium and lets me grow corals that I've always wanted to grow. I give it In my opinion, T5 High Output grow lights are the best to use for lighting aquariums and that is because of a couple of reasons:
Photo provided by FlickrThese Coralife Aqualight T5 aquarium lighting fixtures use normal output T5 bulbs and are recommended for use with fish only tanks.
Photo provided by FlickrT5 Aquarium Light Fixtures
Photo provided by Flickr
Since the dawn of reef keeping, we have been using fluorescent lights to grow all types of corals. The color options and UV spectrums promote growth and really bring out the color in your corals. With all of the different available, it is easy to manipulate the color in your aquarium by simply changing out a bulb. Because of the shape of the lamps and the way light is spread, T5 lighting illuminates your tank evenly resulting in minimal shadows and brilliant color.Since the dawn of reef keeping, we have been using fluorescent lights to grow all types of corals. The color options and UV spectrums promote growth and really bring out the color in your corals. With all of the different bulbs available, it is easy to manipulate the color in your aquarium by simply changing out a bulb. Because of the shape of the lamps and the way light is spread, T5 lighting illuminates your tank evenly resulting in minimal shadows and brilliant color.So here are the main reasons you should choose T5 grow light as your aquarium light. I guarantee you won’t regret this decision, because T5 lights truly are the best lights for freshwater aquariums with or without plants as well as marine aquariums.We installed the AquaticLife 4 Lamp T5HO Light Fixture on our office aquarium. This is one of our most popular and best selling light fixtures. My favorite feature is the built in timer which allows you the achieve the dawn/dusk effect, custom time schedules and it means it only has one power cord. It comes with a full set of AquaticLife T5 lamps, German-made reflectors to maximize the light directed to your aquarium and includes mounting legs which allows you to easily place the fixture on the top of your aquarium.T5 Fluorescent aquarium lighting systems are the most energy-efficient fluorescent aquarium lighting options available. Systems are available to fit any tank and bulbs are quick and easy to replace. T5 lighting is common on any tanks from Freshwater aquariums to Reef Tanks and available in a variety of wavelengths and outputs. Bulbs should be replaced every 12-18 months for maximum performance. Check out our . An overview of Fluval T5 HO (High Output) fluorescent lighting series for fresh and salt water aquariums, including Power Spectrum, Life Spectrum and Actinic I. For more information, visit